ACE MV focuses on several “tracks” in our community education, and Health Care is one of them. In addition to the classes and credentials in health that we offer, please refer to the links and free resources below to stay up-to-date on the current Coronavirus pandemic, public health, and more.
Stay informed about COVID-19
- In the world: World Health Organization COVID-19 Hub
- In the country: CDC COVID-19 Hub
- In the state: Mass.gov COVID-19 Hub
- On the island:
- Daily and regular COVID-19 updates on MVTimes.com and in their email newsletter, The Minute.
- For small businesses, MV Chamber of Commerce issues an informative weekly newsletter.
- Other news hubs:
Education on COVID-19 & Pandemics
- TED Connects: Community and Hope is a free, live, daily conversation series featuring experts whose ideas can help us reflect and work through this uncertain time with a sense of responsibility, compassion and wisdom.
- Ted Talk: Why COVID 19 is Hitting Us Now, And How to Prepare for the Next Outbreak
- “Science Matters: Let’s Talk About COVID-19” – a free course from Imperial College London
- Maintaining Emotional Health & Well-Being During the COVID-19 Outbreak
- Go to our curated FREE E-LEARNING hub for classes, lectures, home workouts, meditation, and more.