- 8-months per year
- September – April: Monday – Thursday, 9am-4pm, Fridays, 9am-12pm
- Flexible summer hours: May – August
Please email your resume, cover letter, and two employer references to Jeannine@ACEMV.org. For information about ACE MV please visit www.ACEMV.org.
ACE MV seeks a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an interest in working with the public. The Administrative Coordinator will report to the Executive Director.
To be successful in this role you should be able to perform a variety of administrative tasks, and identify and address the needs of senior managers, instructors, and registrants. Previous experience in an administrative role and familiarity with office management technologies preferred. Applicants should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of the Organization.
ACE MV is a tax deductible 501(C)(3) non-profit organization. Our classes provide learning opportunities for Island adults in the following areas:
- Business & Computer Technology, Technical Training, College Credit, Healthcare, Adult Literacy Training, General Education Development, World Languages, Food, Arts, and Island Living.
- Act as point of contact between Executive Director, Program Director, and instructors.
- Manage inbound and phone calls, sort and deliver mail.
- Respond to general emails.
- Manage online course calendar.
- Register students.
- Prepare and manage instructor contracts.
- Coordinate and manage classroom schedules.
- Produce email-marketing campaigns.
- Send out course evaluations to students and generate reports.
- Maintain filing systems and databases.
- Assist with event planning.
- Monitor and record expenditures and donations.
- Resolve database issues with vendor.
- Maintain inventory of office supplies.
- Prepare checks in QuickBooks as necessary for ED signature.
- Some evenings may be required to check-in students at the start of class.
- 2+ years of hands-on administrative experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Experience with basic bookkeeping & Quickbooks.
- Experience with WordPress a plus.
- Experience producing email-marketing campaigns (e.g. MailChimp).
- Proficiency in operating standard office equipment.
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask & prioritize projects.
- Possess strong problem-solving skills.
- Possess a collaborative mindset and acts as a team player.
- Ability to run the office efficiently and troubleshoot.