Administrative Coordinator – 4 day, 20 hour/week
Please send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
This position reports to the Executive Director (ED) & Program Director (PD).
- Handle inbound phone calls, mail and general emails; ensure issues are routed to appropriate personnel.
- Maintain inventory of office supplies.
- Maintain filing system for correspondence, student registrations, course evaluations, instructor and employee contracts etc.
- Monitor and record expenditures.
- Maintain records of all donations and prepare acknowledgements for ED signature.
- Organize and update Board of Directors information as appropriate including –
- Contact information and term dates
- BOD Handbook
- This position has primary responsibility to handle all facets of student enrollment including –
- Set up classes in database
- Coordinate classroom scheduling
- Respond to student questions/issues
- Assist with on-site course registration when necessary
- Resolve database issues with vendor
- Follow up on unpaid amounts
- Provide payment information to Bookkeeper for reconciliation to QuickBooks
- Prepare checks in QuickBooks as necessary for ED signature.
- Help coordinate special events and assignments such as fundraisers and marketing outreach.
- 2+ years of hands-on administrative experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience with basic bookkeeping & Quickbooks.
- Experience with PowerPoint a plus.
- Experience with WordPress a plus.
- Proficiency in operating standard office equipment.
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask & prioritize projects,
- Possess strong problem-solving skills.
- Possess a collaborative mindset and acts as a team player.