ACE MV is seeking an energetic, detail-oriented Program Coordinator to design, implement and oversee all courses and programs. ACE MV is the leading provider of workforce and continuing educational opportunities on Martha’s Vineyard, offering classes, programs and trainings that lead to certificates, licenses, and degrees in business, health care, trades, technology, and education. This position will develop programs, manage instructors, launch courses, and liaise with community partners to expand a robust curriculum.
- Design, implement and oversee all courses and programs
- Ensure that programming is consistent with ACE’s Mission, Vision and Strategic Plan.
- Design metrics and utilize student evaluations to effectively evaluate courses and make changes as appropriate.
- Liaise and coordinate with sponsors, co-sponsors and partners regarding agreements, course development and overall curriculum
- Recruit and supervise instructors and volunteers to deliver courses, including:
- Ensure contracts are in place and are followed
- Review course content and/or syllabi to ensure courses meet objectives
- Oversee training, orientation and activities of program volunteers
- Work with Operations Coordinator to develop instructor bios, course descriptions, and course schedules. Review and edit marketing materials, flyers and course catalogs.
- Work with Operations Coordinator and Executive Director to maintain and develop tuition, pricing, and instructor pay rates.
- Work with ED to ensure appropriate processes are in place for reporting PDPs and CEUs.
- Support the ED to identify high demand careers in local industries and projections for career opportunities
- Support the ED to identify certification and training needs and develop courses to address these needs
- Research and maintain inventory of complementary/competing course providers on MV
- Undertake special assignments as designated by the ED.
- 2-4 year degree preferred, especially in Education, Administration, or Program Development
- Experience managing programs, developing partnerships, overseeing project details, and supervising project staff and/or instructors is preferred.
- Experience as a teacher, instructor, dean, or academic supervisor is helpful.
- Willingness to work flexible schedule
- Robust ability to collect and analyze data to evaluate courses
- Effective interpersonal and organization skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Familiarity with Mac OS and Microsoft Office products, especially Excel
- A collaborative mindset and acts as a team player
The Program Coordinator position is 30 hours per week. The ACE MV office is located inside Martha’s Vineyard Regional High School. Successful applicant will be required to submit and pass a CORI and abide by all high school rules and policies. ACE MV is a private nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization.
Please email your resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 17.