Sat May 9, 9am-3pm
Date: Saturday, May 9,
Time: 9am-3pm (for new license), 11am-3pm (for renewals)
Prep for New License: $275
Prep for License Renewal: $225
Prep for Renewal of ONE license only (2-A or 1-C): $125
(Above fees do not include cost of exam)
Our Hoisting 2-A/1-C License Prep & Renewal Course is a single 6 hour class designed to give the applicant all the information necessary to pass the Massachusetts Department of Public Safety Class 2-A/1-C hoisting exam.
2-A: This license is for the operation of an excavator and also allows you to operate a backhoe, front end loader and skid steer
1-C: This license is for the operation of a forklift, rough terrain telescopic handler (lull) and knuckle booms
This course covers:
• Application Process
• Basic Information
• Walk Around Inspection Procedures
• Start up and Shut down Procedures
• Transporting Machines
• Hand Signals
• Department of Public Safety
• Dig Safe
About the exam
- Exam is not included in this prep course.
- Students must complete State application and sign-up for their exam at least one month before the exam.
- Registration is on a first come, first served basis.
- Exams are held at the end of each month across the state. The closest location is Taunton, MA.
- Exam dates in Taunton will be announced in this space shortly. Please plan accordingly.
- Age restrictions: Applicant must be 18 years old at time of exam.
About the instructor
Dan Eaton is a retired Massachusetts State Trooper and former CDL examiner. He is the owner and founder of All Phase Training, the first approved training facility offering Massachusetts Department of Public Safety’s mandatory Continuing Education Programs for license renewals.