ServSafe Food Protection Manager Certification
& Re-Certification Course with Proctored Exam
2-day in-person course
Saturday, May 1 & May 8, 9am-1pm
Test: Saturday, May 8 at 1pm
This class is for:
• Restaurant kitchen managers and PICs (Persons In Charge)
• If you’re not sure whether you are required to have Manager certification, please call your local Board of Health
Dates: May 1, May 8
Test: May 8 at 1pm – completion
For re-certification, only the second Saturday need be attended, though all students are encouraged to take the first class as a refresher.
Location: Barn Bowl & Bistro, Oak Bluffs
Cost: $185 (includes course, materials and exam)
PLEASE NOTE: Before coming to class, you must:
• arrange a pick up for book & materials packet
• create or verify an account on the ServSafe website
• bring your ServSafe User ID and password with you to the class
About the instructor
Alice Robinson is a longtime educator, food specialist and licensed ServSafe instructor and proctor. She graduated from Syracuse University and is certified in Home Economics Education. She has been employed as home economist for UMASS/Dukes County Cooperative Extension, health grants coordinator for the MV public schools, science assistant teacher and Family & Consumer Science teacher. She has been teaching food safety on Martha’s Vineyard since 1989.
Due to Covid restrictions, this in-person course is limited to a maximum of 10 students. A second date will be arranged if this date is sold out.