Updated Dec 2019
- By registering for a class with ACE MV, you agree to the terms and conditions listed below.
- Registration is not complete until payment is made in full. If you sign up for a class online but do not receive a payment confirmation email, please contact us to confirm your status.
- Your space in a class is not guaranteed until payment is made in full. We cannot reserve a place in any class without full payment.
- A $10 fee will be added to payments made “at the door”. This includes any payment made less than 2 hours before class begins.
- Payment must be made in full before attending any class meetings.
- Class registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. Each class has limited enrollment, so early registration is encouraged to secure your place.
- Once a class is full, a wait list will be started automatically, and you will be notified by email if a spot opens up due to cancellation. If a spot does not open up for you, please call us to be notified the next time we offer the class.
HOW TO PAY:
ACE MV accepts credit cards, money orders, certified checks, company checks, and personal checks. CASH IS NOT ACCEPTED. Bartering is not accepted. Checks returned for insufficient funds will be charged a $30 fee.
WHERE TO PAY:
ONLINE: Payments made by credit card are accepted online via Non-Profit Easy, a third-party registration service.
MAIL: Please call or email us to keep an eye out for your check or money order. ACE MV is not responsible for lost or delayed mail. Checks should be made payable to “ACE MV” and memo should include the name of the class.
PHONE: If you wish to register by phone, please have a valid credit card ready.
IN PERSON: Payment is accepted in person at our office and at the registration site (please see policy above re last-minute/”door” payments). If you wish to pay or register in person, please contact us to arrange an appointment.
- ACE MV reserves the right to cancel a class due to lack of enrollment up to 24 hours before it begins. In this case, each registrant will be notified via e-mail and will be issued a full refund.
- Instructors who must cancel a class meeting for any reason will contact students directly to schedule a make up date.
- To find out if a class meeting has been cancelled due to dangerous weather conditions, please contact us.
- If you have registered for a class and decide to cancel, you may receive a (partial) refund if a request is emailed or called in up to two weeks before the start of the first class.
- Refunds will not be issued after the two-week cut-off date, unless:
- the class is wait listed and your spot is guaranteed to be taken, or
- your cancellation is due to a personal emergency, or
- you are enrolled in HiSET prep or a licensure course (considered on a case by case basis)
- Refunds for student cancellations incur a $35 fee.
LATE FEE POLICY (FOR CREDIT-BEARING COURSES ONLY):
Tuition payments not received before the start of credit-bearing courses will be subject to a 1.5% late fee, plus an additional 1.5% accumulative fee each 30 day period thereafter. Registration for future terms will be cancelled for students who have not satisfied their tuition payment.
Discounts do not apply to college credit, training and/or certificate courses.
- MVYPS staff and seniors age 65 and older may receive 10% off course or workshop fee, depending on the class. Please contact us for a valid discount code before Discount cannot be administered after payment is made.
- MVPCS and MVYPS students may receive 50% for college credit dual enrollment only.
- ACE MV does not assume responsibility for any injuries sustained in its programs.
- ACE MV does not assume responsibility for any loss of property during its programs.
- Students may not bring children to classes. If you cannot afford child care during your classes, ACE MV may be able to help. Please contact us for more information.
- Smoking, vaping or consumption of alcoholic beverages is not allowed in school buildings, school grounds, or at any location ACE MV is holding classes.
- Food cannot be consumed in any classrooms at MVRHS. All food must be consumed in the school cafeteria.
- Any food and trash must be disposed of and desks must be cleared before leaving class.
- ACE MV classes are not held on school holidays.
- If you will be absent for a class, it is your responsibility to contact the teacher and/or other students to make up the work. Do not call ACE MV.
- Photographs or video may be captured at ACE MV events and classes without notice. These captures may be used for ACE MV’s promotional purposes, on our website, our printed catalogs or on social media.