Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. Courses have limited enrollment. If a class is full, a wait list will be started. ACE MV will decide whether or not a class is running at least one week before its start date, and your registration can make the difference. Some classes fill quickly so register early to avoid disappointment.
Payment by check or money order are accepted by mail or at in-person registration. Any checks returned for insufficient funds will be charged a $30 fee. Payments made by credit card (Discover, Master Card or Visa) are accepted online at www.acemv.org and through ACE MV email subscriptions.
Tuition payments for all non-credit courses are due by the first day of class. Tuition payments for all credit-bearing courses are due by the second class. Registration for future terms will be cancelled for students who have not satisfied their tuition payment.
For cancellations that are due to lack of enrollment, the registrant will be notified by ACE MV via e-mail. Instructors who must cancel a class for any reason will contact registrant(s) directly to reschedule date and time for a makeup class. Classes at MVRHS are not held on school holidays. For inclement weather and other emergency updates, check www.acemv.org, or call 508-693-9222.
Refunds & Credits:
- A full refund will be issued to the registrant by ACE MV, Inc. if ACE MV, Inc. cancels a class.
- Registrants will receive a (partial) refund if a request is emailed 24 hours before the start of the first class.
- Please note, if you have registered for a class and decide to cancel a $30 cancellation fee will apply.
- Refunds will not be issued after this time.
- Please include in your email:
- The name of the registrant
- The name of the class
- The start date of the class
- ACE MV does not issue credit towards another class.
- Professional /licensure courses are exempt and will be handled on a case by case basis.
- Please submit all requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Discounts may not be applied to college credit, training and/or certificate courses. MVYPS staff and seniors age 65 and older may receive 10% off course or workshop fee. MVPCS and MVYPS students may receive 50% for college credit dual enrollment only.
ACE, MV does not assume responsibility for any injuries sustained in its programs. Students may not bring children under the age of 18 to classes, except for classes where childcare is provided by ACE MV. No smoking or consumption of alcoholic beverages is allowed at any time in school buildings, school grounds, or any location ACE MV is holding classes.