Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. Courses have limited enrollment. If a class is full, a wait list will be started. ACE MV will decide whether or not a class is running at least one week before its start date, and your registration can make the difference. Some classes fill quickly, so register early to avoid disappointment.
ONLINE: Payments made by credit card (Discover, Master Card or Visa) are accepted online via Non-Profit Easy, a third-party registration service. Please note that signing up on Non-Profit Easy without paying does not mean you have registered for the class. Registration is not ensured until payment is received in full.
MAIL: Payment by check or money order is accepted by USPS, but please note that ACE is not responsible for lost or delayed mail. Please call or email us to keep an eye out for your check. Checks should be made out to “ACE MV, INC” and memo should include the name of the class.
PHONE: If you wish to register by phone, please call us at 508-693-9222 and have a valid credit card ready.
IN PERSON: Payment by check, money order or credit card is accepted in person at our office and at the registration site. Please note that ACE MV cannot guarantee a space for you in the course until you have paid in full.
MODE OF PAYMENT: ACE MV accepts Discover, MasterCard and Visa. Any checks returned for insufficient funds will be charged a $30 fee. Money orders are accepted. CASH IS NOT ACCEPTED.
Tuition payments for all non-credit courses are due by the first day of class. Tuition payments for all credit-bearing courses are due by the second class. Registration for future terms will be cancelled for students who have not satisfied their tuition payment.
For cancellations that are due to lack of enrollment, the registrant will be notified by ACE MV via e-mail. Instructors who must cancel a class for any reason will contact registrant(s) directly to reschedule date and time for a makeup class. Classes at MVRHS are not held on school holidays. For inclement weather and other emergency updates, call us at 508-693-9222.
Refunds & Credits:
- A full refund will be issued to the registrant by ACE MV, Inc. if ACE MV, Inc. cancels a class.
- Registrants will receive a (partial) refund if a request is emailed 24 hours before the start of the first class.
- Please note, if you have registered for a class and decide to cancel a $30 cancellation fee will apply.
- Refunds will not be issued less than 24 hours before the start of the class.
- Please include in your email:
- The name of the registrant
- The name of the class
- The start date of the class
- ACE MV does not issue credit towards another class.
- Professional /licensure courses are exempt and will be handled on a case by case basis.
- Please submit all requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Discounts may not be applied to college credit, training and/or certificate courses. MVYPS staff and seniors age 65 and older may receive 10% off course or workshop fee.
ACE MV does not assume responsibility for any injuries sustained in its programs. Students may not bring children under the age of 18 to classes, except for classes where childcare is provided by ACE MV. No smoking or consumption of alcoholic beverages is allowed at any time in school buildings, school grounds, or any location ACE MV is holding classes.