• Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. Courses have limited enrollment. If a class is full, a wait list will be started. ACE MV will decide whether or not a class is running at least one week before its start date, and your registration can make the difference. Some classes fill quickly so register early to avoid disappointment.
• Payment by check or money order is accepted by mail or at in-person registration. Any checks returned for insufficient funds will be charged a $30 fee. Payments made by credit card (Discover, Master Card or Visa) are accepted online at www.acemv.org and through ACE MV email subscriptions.
• For cancellations that are due to lack of enrollment, the registrant will be notified by ACE MV via e-mail. Instructors who must cancel a class for any reason will contact registrant(s) directly to reschedule date and time for a makeup class. Classes at MVRHS are not held on school holidays. For inclement weather and other emergency updates, check www.acemv.org, or call 508-693-9222.
• Full refunds will be issued for canceled classes only. Refunds due to student withdrawal will be issued in the form of a credit for a future course. Refund request must be written and postmarked or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours before start of class. Course credit must be used within the same calendar year. Credit and professional /licensure courses exempt, and refunds will be handled on a case by case basis.
• Discounts may not be applied to college credit, training and/or certificate courses. MVYPS staff and seniors age 65 and older may receive 10% off course or workshop fee. MVPCS and MVYPS students may receive 50% for college credit dual enrollment only.
ACE, MV does not assume responsibility for any injuries sustained in its programs. Students may not bring children to classes, except for classes where childcare is provided by ACE MV. No smoking or consumption of alcoholic beverages is allowed in school buildings and or school grounds at any time.