A 6-week live online course
Mondays, Apr 5-May 10, 6-7pm
Duration: 6 weeks
Total Hours: 6
Dates: April 5-May 10, 2021
Location: Online via Zoom
This class is for: Business owners, entrepreneurs, non-profit organizations
Build a following, grow your brand and increase business with video marketing!
According to Hubspot, 72% of customers would rather learn about a product or service by way of video. Wordstream reports that 59% of executives say they would rather watch a video than read text.
No matter who your audience, video is growing as the way to communicate with them.
But making videos can be difficult and time-consuming. The way to make it easier? Practice. In this course, you’ll make business videos using nothing more than your phone. (You’re welcome to use webcams or DLSR cameras.) We’ll keep the tech simple so you can get into action and conquer the first obstacle to marketing with video: making one!
We’ll also cover:
- Why you need to be using video in your business (including the unique opportunities using video offers you)
- 10 kinds of videos you can make and their role in your business
- Some of the key blocks business owners have with using video and how you can get through them
- Being good on video is a skill that is required for the 2020s. You’ll get tips for improving your video performance.
- Basic tech ideas to help you improve the look of your videos, edit them, add subtitles and more.
About the instructor
Samantha Hartley of Enlightened Marketing works with women consultants who are too busy to grow; working with wrong-fit clients and on engagements that are too small for them to make an impact. She helps them double their revenues without exhaustion, working with perfect clients on transformational engagements, so they can have a profitable, joyful consultancy. Samantha’s clients typically add $150,000-$600,000 in their first year of working together. Before starting this business in 2000, Samantha worked in international marketing for The Coca-Cola Company in Moscow, Russia, and its Atlanta headquarters. She lives on Martha’s Vineyard with her husband and their fur kids.