Become a volunteer and help support over 75 island-based classes a year!
EVENING CLASS MANAGER
3-night per week volunteer position with $25/week stipend + 3 free classes, January 14-May 21
ACE MV is looking for a volunteer who can be present at the regional high school (MVRHS) during adult evening classes Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, 5:00-8:30, beginning January 14 and ending May 21. This person will need to be reliable, friendly, trustworthy and self-sufficient.
• Help set up classrooms as desired
• Supply teachers with any materials they may need
• Check students in
• Take payments and contact information if necessary
• Direct students to their classes
• Be present for emergencies
• Help return classrooms to their original state
Computer-projector connection knowledge is a plus, but not necessary.
• Must pass a CORI (Criminal Offender Record Information) check at the superintendent’s office
• Ability to be present Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays 5:00-8:30 whenever classes are in session. No classes are held during school holidays.
ACE MV can offer a stipend of $25 per week, and Evening Class Manager is welcome to attend up to 3 classes for free (not including credit-bearing and licensure classes).